SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Integration of Digital and Humanitarian Education: Experience, Problems, Results|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- E.A. Rostovtsev, Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo Universiteta. Istoriya [Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. History], 63(2), 522–545 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Top sites ranking for all categories in Russian Federation (November 2020). Accessed on: December 08, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.similarweb.com/top-websites/russian-federation/ [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Vasiliev. Historical format, 4(8), 200–203 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Khapaev, Sotsial’naya set’ Odnoklassniki kak istochnik po istorii vooruzhennykh sil SSSR (na materialakh zakrytoy gruppy Kholodnogorskogo aviagarnizona) [Social network Odnoklassniki as a source on the history of the armed forces of the USSR (based on the materials of the closed group of the Kholodnogorsk air garrison)], in O. A. Shpyrko, V.V. Khapaeva, S.I. Rubtsova (Eds.) Collection of materials of the III Black Sea International Scientific and Practical Conference of Lomonosov Moscow State University. Problems of the Development of Technologies, State and Society in the Digital Age (June 20–22, 2019), Vol. 1, Sevastopol, Russia, 117–118 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Boyarsky, OK for business. Report of the director for the development of strategic products of the social network “Odnoklassniki” at the Russian Internet Forum in Sochi. (2018). Accessed on: December 07, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://files.runetid.com/2018/rif/presentations/18apr.rif18-zal-4.15-30--boyarskiy.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Vkontakte group dedicated to the history of Sevastopol “Historical hotel Kist”. (n.d). Accessed on: December 08, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://vk.com/gostinica_kist. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Isaev, O.A. Shamigulova, Bulletin of Ufa Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 3(89), 178–185 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Shapinskaya, A.A. Lisenkova, Kulturnyy Kod [Cultural Code], 1, 42–54 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Programma “Tsifrovaya ekonomika Rossiyskoy Federatsii” (utverzhdena rasporyazheniyem Pravitel’stva Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 28 iyulya 2017 g. № 1632-r) [The program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation” (approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated July 28, 2017 No. 1632-r)] (2017). Accessed on: December 08, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://static.government.ru/media/files/9gFM4FHj4PsB79I5v7yLVuPgu4bvR7M0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kuzmina, S.D. Borisov, Sotsial’naya set’ kak istochnik po istorii promyshlennosti [Social network as a source on the history of industry], in Collection of materials of the III Black Sea International Scientific and Practical Conference of Lomonosov Moscow State University, Sevastopol, Russia, 100–101 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Sokolova, Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin. Psychological and pedagogical sciences, 1(2), 92–98 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Pirozhkov, I.G. Pirozhkova, V.V. Krasnikov, Innovatsionnaya Nauka [Innovative Science], 2–5(14), 184–185 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Marushchak, Istoricheskie, filosofskie, politicheskie i juridicheskie nauki, kul’turologija i iskusstvovedenie. Voprosy teorii i praktiki [Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and art history. Questions of theory and practice], 11(49(1)), 129–132 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Sriraj, Identifying Historical Primary Sources in Social Media for Reliable Historical Reconstruction, in Extended Abstracts of the 2018 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, April, Montreal, QC, Canada, 1–6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Popat, S. Mukherjee, J. Strutgen, G. Weikum, Credibility assessment of textual claims on the web, in Proceedings of the 25th ACM International on Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, October, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, 2173–2178 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.