SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Socio-Economic Systems Management|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- M. Benassi, M. Landoni, Industry and Innovation 1, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brunet, Int. J. of project management 13, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cuervo-Cazurra, A. Inkpen, A. Musacchio, K. Ramaswamy, J. of Business Studies 45, 919 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Estrin, K.E. Meyer, B.B. Nielsen, S. Nielsen, J. of World Business, 31, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Forbes, L.E.JR. Lynn, J. of Puvlic Administration Research and Theory, 559 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- X. Huang, Asian Pacific Economic Literature 6, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.W. Leung, M.-A. Cheng, China J. of Accounting Research, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Palcic, E. Reeves, State-owned Enterprise Policy and the Loss of Economic Sovereignty: The Case of Ireland. Public Organization Review, 117 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Shi, R.E. Hoskisson, Y.A. Zhang, Wiley Online Library 6, 13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Thurber, D.R. Hults, P.R.P. Heller, Energy Policy 39, 5366 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.