SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Socio-Economic Systems Management|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- V.A. Chernenko, The financial system in the formation of the digital economy, collective monograph, 119 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Varnavsky, Digital Technologies and the Growth of the World Economy, Drucker Bulletin, 73 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Semyachkov, The digital economy and its role in the management of modern socioeconomic relations, 16 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Druzhinin, Knowledge Sharing Strategy in the Digital Economy. The Age of Quality, 125 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Popov, K.A. Semyachkov, Management in Russia and abroad, 54 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Barron, R. Curnow, The Future with Microelectronics: Forecasting the Effects of Information Technology. Pinter, 89 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Cruz-Jesus, T. Oliveira, F. Bacao, Z. Irani, Assessing the pattern between economic and digital development of countries, 56 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Dakhaeva, A. Amirova, Socially-oriented economy as part of the macroeconomic development system, 5 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Dakhaeva, Large Cities in the Process of New Industrialization, 6 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Kh. Murtazova, M. Abdulkadirova, The Consumer Market in the New Economy, 2 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.