SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Socio-Economic Systems Management|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- S. Clo, C.V. Fiorio, M. Florio, European Journal of political economy, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Estrin, Z. Liang, D. Shapiro, M. Carney, Acta Oeconomica 69, 1, 175 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Alami, A. Dixon, State capitalism(s) redux? Theories, tensions, controversies. Competition & Change, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Karolyi, R.C. Liano, Journal of corporate finance 6, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Musacchio, S.G. Lazzarini, R.V. Aguilera, New Varieties of State Capitalism: Strategic and Governance Implications. Academy of Management Perspectives, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W.L. Megginson, B. Ullah, Z. Wei, J. of Banking & Finance, 276 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Glaeser, A. Shleifer, J. of Economic Literature XLI, 401 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.W. Leung, M.-A. Cheng, China J. of Accounting Research, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Palcic, E. Reeves, Public Organization Review, 117 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abramov, A. Radygin, M. Chernova, Economic Issues 12, 61 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Huang, Asian Pacific Economic Literature 6, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.