SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Socio-Economic Systems Management|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- A. Makarov and L. M. Grigoriev, T. A. Microway, Forecast of development of world energy and Russia-2016. https://www.eriras.ru/data/772/rus [Google Scholar]
- Energy Bulletin “Development of competition in gas markets”. Analytical center under the Government of the Russian Federation, 37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Bulletin “energy Efficiency to prevent climate change”. Analytical center under the Government of the Russian Federation, 57 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Bulletin “New world energy forecasts and Russia’s place in it”. Analytical center under the Government of the Russian Federation, 54 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Bulletin “Russian gas in the East Europe: new conditions”. Analytical center under the Government of the Russian Federation, 46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Energy strategy of Russia for the period up to 2035. http://minenergo.gov.ru/node/1913 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Vagenina, Project Management of Strategy for Energy Efficiency and Energy Conservation in the Gas Sector of the Economy (Studies on Russian Economic Development, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Vazhenina. Improving resource efficiency in the russian gas industry: monograph (Tyumen, TIU, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Report of PJSC Gazprom for 2015-2020. http://www.gazprom.ru [Google Scholar]
- SIBUR annual review 2015-2020. http://www.sibur.ru [Google Scholar]
- The annual report of NOVATEK for 2015-2020. http://www.novatek.ru [Google Scholar]
- V. Tsybatov, L. Vazhenina, Methodical Approaches To Analysis And Forecasting Of Development Fuel And Energy Complex And Gas Industry In The Region (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.