SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Jurisprudence and Law as a Regulator of the Digital Economy|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- S.M. Anpilov, A.N. Sorochaykin, Fundamentals of Economics, Management and Law, 2(21), 24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Rosstat data for 2021. Retrieved from: https://rosstatgov.ru/labor (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Golovina, Labor law. Textbook for academic baccalaureate. Legal regulation of labor of transport workers. Moscow: Yurayt Publishing House, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Zemlin, V.V. Kozlov, Counteraction to terrorism. Organizational and legal support in transport, A textbook for bachelor’s, specialist’s and master’s degrees. Moscow: Yurayt Publishing House (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Labor Code of the Russian Federation No. 197-FZ of 30.12.2001 (as amended). No. 1, part 1, Article 3. Article 329, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Zemlin A. I., Khimich T. M., Filippova M., Rasulov A. B., Gotz E. V., Zemlina O. M., Matveeva M. A., Pixela A. V., Melnikov Yu., Duhno N. A., Borisov S. V. Mamonova M. V., Mel’nikov V. S., Openyshev O. S., Petrov Y. I., Kharlamova Yu. A. Transport law, textbook. Ser. 73. Bachelor and specialist (2nd ed., lane and DOP) (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Abalduev, Proceedings of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference (Saratov, July 7, 2020) Saratov: Publishing House of the Saratov State Law Academy, 15 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Digest of the Department of International and Regional Cooperation. ‘The transport sector in the context of COVID-19’. Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. McGillivary, Marine Technology Society J. 52(5), 44 (2018). https://doi.org/10.4031/MTSJ.52.5.11 [Google Scholar]
- K.Y. Nikolskaya, S.A. Ivanov, V.A. Golodov, G.D. Asyaev, A.V. Minbaleev, Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference ‘Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies’, IT&QM&IS: 87. http://doi.org/10.1109/ITMQIS.2017.8085769 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.