SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Education|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- A.O. Gelfand, Notes of a scientist 3, 26 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Gribanov, Improving the efficiency of IT infrastructure system outsourcing services: Thesis (Perm, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Guseva, Modern technology and technology 6(46), 131 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Dubitsky, Outsourcing and quality of products and services. View of the problem. Part 1 (Academy of Standardization, Metrology and Certification, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Izotova, New science: experience, traditions, innovations 4-1(77), 74 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- IT outsourcing. Practical guide (Alpina Books, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Kashaev, Young scientist 18, 273 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Kurbanov, Outsourcing: history, methodology, practice (INFRA-M, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- F.D. Kurbanova, IT Outsourcing in Russia 2, 199 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Kurylenk, Regional Economy and Management 2(02), 147 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Lisnevskaya, Scientific Almanac 2-1(16), 218 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Lukyanov, Modern studies of social problems 4(48), 379 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Mansurova, Bulletin of TVSU. Economics and Management Series 19, 129 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Timofeev, Development of tools for the implementation of an innovative project using process control outsourcing: Thesis (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shalamay, New science: current state and development paths, 3, 173 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Ergardt, Bulletin of the Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences 1, 263 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.