SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Education|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- XI International Conference-Exhibition `Information Technologies in Education, Official catalog (+ CD-ROM) (MEPhI, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Borodulin, Intrafirm management, accounting and information technologies (PMSOFT, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Vdovin, Information technologies in taxation (Dashkov and Co, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Physical evidence. Information technology of procedural evidence (Norma, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Second International Conference “System Analysis and Information Technologies”, Volume 1 (LKI, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Second International Conference “System Analysis and Information Technologies”, Volume 2 (LKI, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Elochkin, Information technologies (Onyx-LIT, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Esipov, Informatics and information technology for school and college students (BHV-Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Informatics and ICT. Methodological guide for teachers, Part 2 (Peter, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.