SHS Web Conf.
Volume 107, 20219th International Conference on Monitoring, Modeling & Management of Emergent Economy (M3E2 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovation Models of Economic Development|
|Published online||24 May 2021|
- A. Saparbayev, Transport logistics in grain processing (Fortuna Polygraph LLP, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Iztaev, T. Kulazhanov, A. Saparbayev, Innovative technologies and logistics of processing businesses in AIC (Fortuna Polygraph LLP, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bakaev, V. Revenko, V. Gritsenko, Information technology in transport, Vol. 3. Water transport (Naukova dumka, Kyiv, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Vasilyeva, V. Levit, V. Livshits, Nonlinear transport problems on networks (Finansy i statistika, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lesdon, Optimization of large systems (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- E. Krylatykh, A. Strokov, Food Security of Russia and the World: Theory and Methodology of Research, Analysis of Provision, Opportunities and Threats (Infra-M, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ganicheva, Mathematical methods and models in agroindustrial complex (Tver State Agricultural Academy, Tver, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Makulova, Model assessment of agricultural production management (Fortuna Polygraph LLP, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Taha, Operations Research: An Introduction, 10th edn. (Pearson, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Dantzig, M.N. Thapa, Linear programming 2: theory and extensions (Springer Science & Business Media, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.