SHS Web Conf.
Volume 108, 2021IX Baltic Legal Forum “Law and Order in the Third Millennium” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fighting Crime: Criminal Law Issues|
|Published online||31 May 2021|
- Competition Law of the European Community (Kluwer Law International, Van Bael & Bellis, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation: Presidential Decree of 31.12.2015 No. 683. Access from the reference system “ConsultantPlus” [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kurakin, A.N. Sukharenko, Russian Justitia, 11, 18 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia. Access date: January 01, 2021. Available: https://fas.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Egorova, Preprinimatelskoe Pravo, 3, 33 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Tyunin, Prestupleniya v sfere ekonomicheskoy deyatelnisti [Crimes in the field of economic activity: textbook] (Yurlitinform Publ., Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Apostolova, Magistrate Judge, 7, 9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bhattacharjea, U.B. Sinha, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 41, 42 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijindorg.2015.05.003. [Google Scholar]
- O popravkakh k statie no. 178 UK RF [On Amendments to Article 178 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation: Federal law of 08.03.2015 No. 45-FZ]. Access from the reference system “ConsultantPlus” [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Boshoff, South African Journal of Economics, 83(2), 220 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Ivanov, Criminal Judicial Proceeding, 1, 43 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Postanovlenie Plenuma Verkhovnogo suda RF [Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation “On the application by the courts of the legislation regulating the grounds and procedure for exemption from criminal responsibility”, 27.06.2013, No. 19 (ed. from 29.11.2016). Access from the reference system “ConsultantPlus” [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Esakov, Zakon, 8, 140 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vlasenko, Zakonnost, 3, 40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Volzhenkin, Prestupleniya v sfere ekonomicheskoy deyatelnosti po ugolovnomu pravu Rossii [Crimes in the field of economic activity under the criminal law of Russia] (Izdatelskiy Tsentr Press Publ., Saint Petersburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kallioinen, Business History, 57(4), 512 (2015). http://hdl.handle.net/10.1080/00076791.2014.929114 [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Ustinova, Actual Problems of Russian Law, 7, 110 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Poyasnitelnaya zapiska k proektu Federalnogo zakona [Explanatory Note “To the Draft Federal Law “On Amendments to Article 178 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation and some legislative acts of the Russian Federation” from 16.04.2013]. Access from the reference system “ConsultantPlus”. [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Solovyov, A.A Knyazkov, Laws of Russia: Experience, Analysis, Practice, 8, 97 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hüschelrath, Journal of European Competition Law and Practical, 1(6), 522 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1093/jeclap/lpq047 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.