SHS Web Conf.
Volume 108, 2021IX Baltic Legal Forum “Law and Order in the Third Millennium” 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Criminal Procedure and Forensic Science|
|Published online||31 May 2021|
- R.V. del Carmen, Criminal procedure: law and practice (Cengage Learning, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Merton, J. Legal Pol. Sociol. 115 (1942) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Jacobs, K. Potter, Hate crimes: Criminal law and identity politics (Oxford University Press, New York, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Leach, Taking a case to the European Court of Human Rights (Oxford University Press, New York, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Eissen, The length of civil and criminal proceedings in the case-law of the European Court of Human Rights (Council of Europe Publishing, Strasbourg, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bykov, Zakonnost, 11, 23 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Barygina, Russian Justice, 4, 43-46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kushnerev, Proceedings of Management Academy of the Ministry of the Interior of Russia, 2(42), 147-150 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Obraztsov, Russian Investigator, 23, 30-33 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nikolyuk, Scientific Bulletin of the Omsk Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2(77), 19-25 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, 52 (part I), Item 492 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Azarov, D.G. Rozhkov, Obespechenie razumnogo sroka ugolovnogo sudoproizvodstva v sude pervoi instantsii [Provision of a reasonable term of criminal proceedings in a trial court] (Publishing House of Omsk State University Omsk, Omsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kovalenko, Forensic recommendations for the pre-trial investigation as a means of ensuring the access to a fair trial in criminal proceedings, in International Scientific and Practical Conference “Legal Science, Legislation and Law Enforcement Practice: Regularities and Development Trends”, October 30-31, 2020, Lublin, 353-355 (Baltija Publishing, Riga, 2020). https://doi.org/10.30525/978-9934-588-92-1-88 [Google Scholar]
- Reshenie No. 3A-213/2018 3A-32/2019 3A-32/2019(3A-213/2018;)~M-387/2018 M-387/2018 ot 14 fevralya 2019 g. po delu No. 3A-213/2018 [Decision No. 3A-213/2018 3A-32/2019 3A-32/2019(3A-213/2018;)~M-387/2018 M-387/2018 in case N3A-213/2018] (2019, February 14). Accessed on: November 25, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://sudact.ru/regular/doc/wY3UNqqo36xB/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.