SHS Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Law and the Information Society: Digital Approach” (LISID-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 May 2021|
- E.G. Vasileva, D.V. Kononenko, Bulletin of the Volgograd state University, 1 (30), 9–16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.U. Kuznetsov Russian law journal, 3, 37–47 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Nikulina Scientific works of the Republican Institute of higher education, 15, 97–104 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- UNE-Government Survey 2016. URL: https://publicadministration.un.org/egovkb/en-us/Reports/UN-E-Government-Survey-2016 (Date of access: 20.12.2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Korobov, T.S. Melnikova, N.V. Mityaeva Formation of a public need for the development of e-government and e-democracy systems in modern Russia. (Saratov socio-economic Institute of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Sinitsyna, D.A. Rakitina. Traditional national-cultural and spiritual values as the Foundation of innovative development of Russia, 1(7), 67–68 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Turanin. The science. Art. Kultura, 2, 247–251 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kononenko, Bulletin of Volgograd state University 2, 34–38 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Sokolov Regional Economics: theory and practice, 32, 44–50 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Yakubov, U.R. Kubaev, Science and the World, 3 (31), 101–103 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Matuzov Law culture, 1, 8–24 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kiselev Proceedings from Revolution and modernity (Vladimir, Russia: Vladimir branch of Ranepa, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Mikheev, Mari legal Bulletin, 1 (12), 50–52 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kirilenko, G.V. Alekseev, Management consulting, 9(93), 21–29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.