SHS Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Law and the Information Society: Digital Approach” (LISID-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 May 2021|
- Y. Sinelschikova, 10 facts about the Russian Internet (2016), URL: //https://www.rbth.com/science and tech/201 6/01/11/10-facts-about-the-russian-internet 558165 (date of access: 16.03.21) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Karasev, O.A. Kozhevnikov, & V.A. Meshcheryagina, Antinomies 19(3), 99–119 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Shah, The Internet and Human Rights. Global Issues. Web. 02 Nov. 2020. URL:https://www.globalissues.org/article/151/the-internet-and-human-rights(date of access: 16.03.21) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Salikov, & S.E. Nesmeyanova, Russian law, education, practice, science 1, 5–13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Talapina, Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences 14(3), 122–146 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Voinikanis, Pravovedenie 3, 70–89 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Institute for Internet Research. Network Neutrality or Long Distance Internet (2020) URL: // https://internetinstitute.ru/ (date of access: 16.03.21) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation. Basic Document on Net Neutrality (2020) URL: // http://fas.gov.ru/upload/other(date of access: 16.03.21) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Sereda, & M.Yu. Sereda, Protection of human and civil rights and freedoms on the Internet (Voronezh. Russian Federation: Publishing and Printing Center "Scientific Book", 2013). [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Sitdikova, A.L. Shilovskaya, M.A. Volkova, R.R. Lenkovskaya, & N.A. Stepanova, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences 6(6), 163–169 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation On conducting an experiment on the provision of communication services to citizens on a pro bono basis for the transfer of data and for providing access to the information and telecommunication network "Internet" on the territory of the Russian Federation for the use of socially significant information resources in the information and communication network "Internet": order of the Ministry of Digital Development, communications and mass communications of the Russian Federation from 31.03.2020, No. 148 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kondakov, & A.A. Kostyleva, Vestnik RUDN. Series: Informatization of education. 16 (3), 210 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- International Telecommunication Union, Digital Life (2006) URL: https://www.itu.int/osg/spu/publications/digitalife/docs/digital-life-web.pdf (date of access: 16.03.21) [Google Scholar]
- David Kaye, Report of the Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression (2016) URL: // https://ru.euronews.com/2016/07/05/un-denounces-disruption-of-internet-access-as-human-rights-violation (date of access: 15.04.21) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chebotareva, Legal support of personal information security in the global information society (Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Law), (Moscow, Russian Federation, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. AntopolskyHuman Proceedings of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences 14(2), 159–185, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kall, Impulspapiere. Münster 2, 1–86 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.