SHS Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Law and the Information Society: Digital Approach” (LISID-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 May 2021|
- V.V. Putin, Rossiyskaya Gazeta 7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Gorskina, & O.V. Propp Russian Journal of Innovation Economics 9(2), 275–286 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Konobeevskaya, Izvestiya of Saratov University. New Series. Series Economy. Management. Law 19 (3), 330–334 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Pavlova, Bulletin of the Russian University of Cooperation, 3 (37), 78–84 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Mikheeva, Courier of Kutafin Moscow State Law University 9 (61), 114–122 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mantsaeva, & T.G. Delikova, Bulletin of the Institute for Integrated Studies of Arid Territories 1(32), 6–19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kamyshansky, Vlast Zakona 1, 14–18 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Minkeev, Bulletin of the Volga Region Institute of Administration 3 (54), 127–131 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Bekbergeneva, Collection of scientific articles on the results of the fourth round table with international participation 2, 27–28 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mukhlynina, Gosudarstvennaya sluzhba i kadry 2, 30–33 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Pleskach, Carskosel'skie chtenija, 3 (20), 89–99 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.