SHS Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2021International Conference on Economics, Management and Technologies 2021 (ICEMT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||11 June 2021|
- P. Bourdieu, Distinction: A Social Critique of the Judgement of Taste. Harvard University Press, 7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Devyaterikova, E. G. Telicheva, Development of gastronomic tourism as an innovative direction for the enterprises of the tourist industry of the Khabarovsk Territory. Scientific Notes of TOGU. 3, 8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Dracheva, T. T. Hristov, Gastronomic tourism: modern trends and prospects. Russian regions: a look into the future. 3, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Agency for Tourism. 2020 https://www.russiatourism.ru/contents/vkartinkah [Google Scholar]
- Foresight Factory. 2020 www.foresightfactory.co [Google Scholar]
- G. Gheorghe, P. Tudorache, P. Nistoreanu, Gastronomic tourism, a new trend for contemporary tourism. Cactus Tourism Journal. 9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Jesús Claudio Pérez Gálveza, Gastronomy as an element of attraction in a tourist destination: the case of Lima, Peru. Journal of Ethnic Foods. 4, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Pine Joseph, Interview for Forbes https://yandex.ru/turbo [Google Scholar]
- Joseph B. Pine, James H. Gilmore, The economy of impressions: how to turn a purchase into an exciting action (M.: Intellectual Literature, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Krivosheeva, N. V. Khavanova, T. M. Osokin, The use of tools for marketing impressions in the tourism industry. Service in Russia and abroad, 3,50 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Laing, W. Frost, The new food explorer: beyond the experience economy (Bristol) [Google Scholar]
- M. Long Lucy, Culinary Tourism (P.: University Press of Kentucky, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Masters https://mastera.academy/fakty-ob-ekonomike-vpechatlenij/. [Google Scholar]
- National Association of Gastronomic Tourism - Access mode: http://xn--80ag3bh.xn--p1ai/koncepciya-razvitiya/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Polat Transformation of Local Culinary through Gastronomy Tourism (Sosyoekonomi. 2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Seymour Yeoman, U. McMahon-Beattie, The experience economy: micro trends. Journal of Tourism Futures, 5, 2 [Google Scholar]
- L. Stringfellow, A. MacLaren, M. Maclean, K. O’Gorman. Conceptualizing taste: food, culture and celebrities. Tourism Management. 37. [Google Scholar]
- Travis J. Carter, T. Gilovich, The relative relativity of material and experiential purchases. Journal of personality and social psychology. 1, 98 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The Guardian 2017 may https://www.theguardian.com/business [Google Scholar]
- I. Yeoman, U. McMahon-Beattie, E. Backer, M. Robertson, K. Smith Routledge, The Future of Events & Festivals (Р.: NewYork. 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Your food today https://your-food-today.livejournal.com/6726075.html [Google Scholar]
- World Food Travel Association https://worldfoodtravel.org/what-is-food-tourismdefinition-food-tourism/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.