SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- L.V. Kireicheva, O.B. Khokhlova. Elemental composition of different fractions from the sapropel organic matter. Euras. Soil Sci., 33(9), 947–949 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kireicheva, O.A. Zakharova. The effect of cyclic irrigation with wastewater on the properties of gray forest soils. Euras. Soil Sci., 35(9), 990–995 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Fen, D.B. Kozlov, I.S. Rumyantsev. Hydraulic studies of stepped spillways of various design. Pow. Technol. and Eng., 49(5), 337–344 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Olgarenko, G.V. Olgarenko, I.V. Olgarenko. A method of integral efficiency evaluation of water use on irrigation systems. Int. Multidiscipl. Sci., GeoConf. SGEM, 18(3.1), 3–9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Ryzhko, F.K. Abdrazakov, S.N. Ryzhko, S.V. Botov. The increase of qualitative indicators during watering with multiple support sprinklers. J. of Fund. and Appl. Sci., 10(6S), 1482–1497 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kozlov. A linear dynamic model for calculating the transverse oscillation of free-floating ice cover. Water Res., 28(2), 215–219 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Olgarenko, I.V. Olgarenko, V.I. Selyukov. Computer technology of planning water use in irrigation systems. Bull. of the Rus. Acad. of Agricult. Sci., 4, 12–15 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Kruzhilin, M.A. Ganiev, V.V. Melikhov, K.A. Rodin, N.N. Dubenok, A.S. Ovchinnikov, S.D. Fomin, N.M. Abdou. Mode of rice drip irrigation. ARPN J. of Eng. and Appl. Sci., 12(24), 7118–7123 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kozlov, A.N. Nasonov, I.M. Zhogin, I.V. Tsvetkov. Multifractal principles of aquatic ecosystem development control by algacenosis correction. Water Res., 44(2), 259–266 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Bandurin, V.A Volosukhin,. A.V. Mikheev, Y.V. Volosukhin, V.V. Vanzha. Finite-element simulation of possible natural disasters on landfall dams with changes in climate and seismic conditions taken into account. J. of Phys. Conf. Ser., 1015, 032011 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Chesnokov, O.V. Naumova, V.A. Strelnikov, F.K. Abdrazakov, B.A. Tronin. Polyethylene production from granules using high voltage. Int. J. of Appl. Eng. Res., 11, 2140–2144 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Olgarenko, G.V. Olgarenko, I.V. Olgarenko. Integrated assessment of the technical level of the irrigation and drainage systems. Meliorat. and water manag., 6, 8–11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F.K. Abdrazakov, N.F. Ryzhko, S.N. Ryzhko, S.A. Horin, S.V. Botov. Electricity consumption decrease at pump stations during watering by multisupport sprinkling units. J. of Fund. and Appl. Sci., 10, 1464–1481 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Degtyareva, D.A. Dac’o, G.V. Degtyarev, A.D. Gumbarov. Design in cae system of low-head weir tiled foundation sinking. Proc. of the Kuban State Agrar. Univ., 64, 221–226 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kireicheva, N.P. Karpenko. Evaluation of the efficiency of irrigation in a zonal soil sequence. Euras. soil sci., 48(5), 524–532 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kirejcheva et al. New technologies for designing, substantiating the construction, operation and management of land reclamation systems (Publ. House of GNU VNIIA Rus. Agricult. Acad., Moscow, 2010), 240 p [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Degtyareva, G.V. Degtyarev, N.L. Lavrov, D.U. Aliev. Constructive-technological decisions in regulating the flow of atmospheric precipitation. Magaz. of Civil Eng., 82(6), 32–48 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Bandurin, V.A. Volosukhin, A.V. Mikheev, Ya.V. Volosukhin, I.P. Bandurina. Finite element simulation of cracks formation in parabolic flume above fixed service live. IOP Conf. Ser. Mat. Sci. and Eng., 327, 022010 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kireicheva, F. Yurchenko, V.M. Yashin. Scientific principles of creation and management of reclamation systems in Russia (All-Rus. Res. Inst. of Agrochem., Moscow, 2017), 295 p [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Degtyareva, T.I. Safronova, I.I. Rudchenko, I.A. Prikhodko. Nonlinearity account in the foundation soils when calculating the piled rafts of buildings and constructions. IOP Conf. Ser. Mat. Sci. and Eng. 698(2) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Degtyareva, G. Degtyarev, I. Togo, V. Terleev, A. Nikonorov, Yu. Volkovа. Analysis of stressstrain state rainfall runoff control system – buttress dam. Proc. Eng., 165, 1619–1628 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Degtyarev, N.V. Kozhenko. Consolidation processes in clay soils, taking into account the multistory building construction staging. IOP Conf. Ser. Mat. Sci. and Eng., 698(2), 022016 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.