SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- S. M. Nikonorov, K. V. Papenov, Ekonomika ustojchivogo razvitija, 287-298 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B Shively and J Ferrare Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths (Enerdynamics: Laporte, CO, USA, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- MIT Energy Initiative 2011 the Future of Natural Gas Retrieved from: http://energy.mit.edu/research/future-natural-gas/ [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Nikonorov, K. V. Papenov, A. V. Lebedev et al 2019 Polar index of the Barents region. Province and Company Sustainability Ratings (Expert Center for Project Development of the Arctic “PORA», 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Utkina Vestnik of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics 17 (5) 26–41, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Domenech, R. Bleischwitz, A. Doranova, D. Panayotopoulos and L. Roman Resources, Conservation & Recycling, 141, 76-98, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Schoubroeck, M. Dael, S. Passel, R. Malina Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 94, 115–126, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.