SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- O.A. Alekseenko, I.V. Ilyin. Digitalization of the global world and the role of the state in the digital economy. Inform. Society, 2, 25–28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Dubov. Indicators for assessing the development of the digital economy. Sci. through the prism of time, 7(16) (2018). Retrieved from: http://www.naupri.ru/journal/1116 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kitaev, I. Mironova, A. Pogodaeva, D. Sokolov, E. Guseva. Railway station 2.0: a new pattern for the development of digital railway. Int. J. of Open Inform. Technol., 5(2), 85–96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kudryashov, A.I. Sholina. Infrastructure of the digital economy. Actual probl. of the modern econ., 5, 25–32 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Menovshchikova, I.D. Belaya, O.V. Selina. Development of information economy in Russia. Actual probl. of modern econ., 3, 177–181 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sagynbekova. Digital economy: concept, prospects, development trends in Russia. Theory. Pract. Innovat., 4 (2018). Retrieved from: http://www.tpinauka.ru/2018/04/Sagynbekova.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I. Sokolov, A. Misharin, V. Kupriyanovsky, O. Pokusaev, Y. Kupriyanovsky. Robots, autonomous robotic systems, artificial intelligence and the transformation of the market of transport and logistics services in the digitalization of the economy. Int. J. of Open Inform. Technol., 6(4) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Stefanova. The concept and general principles of the formation of clusters of the digital economy in Russia. Azimuth of sci. res.: econ. and manag., 1, 237–241 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.