SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- Financial settlements. Annual reports of JSC “UTLC ERA” (2019). Retrieved from: https://www.utlc.com/events/ [Google Scholar]
- B. Barisitz, A. Radzyner. The New Silk Road. Part II: A stocktaking and economic assessment. (2017). Retrieved from: https://www.wu.ac.at/fileadmin/wu/d/cc/cee/1Startseite/Barisitz_feei_4_17_OF.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I. Bond. The EU, the Eurasian Economic Union and One Belt, One Road. Can they work together? (2017). Retrieved from: https://www.cer.eu/sites/default/files/pb_eurasian_IB_16.3.17_0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- B. Cosentino, D. Dunmore, S. Ellis, A. Pretti, D. Ranghetti, C. Routaboul, M. Garratt, A. Teodoro. Research for TRAN Committee: The new Silk Route – opportunities and challenges for EU transport (2018). Retrieved from: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD/2018/585907/IPOL_STU(2018)585907_EN.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Dinets, A.G. Dzhavrsuan. International transport corridors and transborder movement of fictitious capital. A. MATEC Web of Conf., 03013 (2018). DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201823903013 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Dinets, M.V. Konotopov. Transregionalism and fictive capital. E3S Web of Conf. Innov. Technol. in Environ. Sci. and Ed., 04033 (2019). DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201913504033 [Google Scholar]
- Sixth report on monitoring development of the rail market pursuant to Article 15(4) of Directive 2012/34/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council. Europarlament reports (2012). Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/transport/sites/transport/files/staff_working_document_6th_rmms_report.pdf [Google Scholar]
- International trade of EU, the euro area and the Member States by SITC product group. Eurostat (2020). Retrieved from: www.eurasiancommission.org [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Grachev, M.M. Sharapov. Evaluating the transition to gas engine fuel for the Western Europe – China international transit corridor (2016) Retrieved from: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25314488 [Google Scholar]
- L. Grob, N. Craven. Analysis of Regional Differences in Global Rail Projects by Cost, Length and Project stag (2017). Retrieved from: https://uic.org/IMG/pdf/analysis_of_global_rail_infrastructure_investment.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Global ship tracking intelligence. Marine live map (2020). Retrieved from: https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-12.0/centery:25.0/zoom:4 [Google Scholar]
- Strategic Transport Infrastructure Needs to 2030. OECD reports. Transport (2019). Retrieved from: https://read.oecd-ilibrary.org/economics/strategic-transport-infrastructure-needs-to2030_9789264114425-en [Google Scholar]
- Signaling systems. Open Railway Map (2020). Retrieved from: https://www.openrailwaymap.org/?lang=ru&lat=48.019324184801185&lon=14.78759765625&zoom=5&style=signals [Google Scholar]
- C. Secchi, S. Riela. Infrastructure for growth: how to finance, develop and protect it (2019). Retrieved from: https://www.ispionline.it/sites/default/files/media/pdf/infrastructure_study.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Tunnicliffe. Horizon 2020: a look at the EU’s flagship rail projects (2020). Retrieved from: https://www.railway-technology.com/features/horizon-2020-rail-projects/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.