SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- L.V. Eichler, M.A. Zotkina. Improvement of cost management methodology for a freight road transport enterprise in modern conditions. Economiczne nauki. Przemysl: Nauka i studia. Materialy VII Miedzynarodowej naukowipraktycznej konferecji “Dynamika naukowych badan, vol. 3 (2011), pp. 80–84 [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Grigorieva, V.A. Olentsevich, N.P. Astashkov. Formation of new principles and models of the industry structural units in the context of the introduction of digital technologies. Modern technol. Syst. Anal. Model, 65(1), 156–165 (2020). DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.1(65).156-165. [Google Scholar]
- The Development Strategy of Russian Railways Holding for the period until 2030 (Rus. Railways OAO, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Kamshilov. Determination of the level of automation of business processes at an industrial enterprise. Bull. of the Chelyabinsk State Univ., 1, 56–61 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kaplan, D. Norton. Balanced Scorecard (Biznes Olymp Publ., Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Krol, N.N. Grigoryeva, V.A. Olentsevich, R.Yu. Upyr. Ways to improve the economic mechanism in the development of the customer base of freight traffic. Modern technol. Syst. Anal. Model., 4(64), 155–161 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Maintenance of rolling stock in European countries. World Railways, 4, 50–53 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Mikhalchuk. The relevance of the development of a locomotive repair complex in the transition to full maintenance service. Prospects for the development of locomotive service. Mat. of the First Int. sci. and pract. conf. (TMKh-Service, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Norton. Implementation of BSC: advice from the author of the concept. Finan. Direct., 4 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Official site Russian Railways OAO. Retrieved from: www.rzd.ru [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Olentsevich, N.P. Astashkov. Methods of attracting customers to the services of the transport and logistics business unit in order to increase the competitiveness of the Russian Railways holding company. Transp. Infrastruct. of the Siber. Reg., 1, 4–8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Porter. Competitive strategy: methods for analyzing industries and competitors. Trans. from English (Alpina Business Books, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Pyzhyanov. On the way to high-quality service maintenance of the locomotive fleet (domestic and foreign experience). Online magaz. “Sci. Stud.”, 8(3) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Prospects for the development of locomotive service. Mat. of the First Int. sci. and pract. Conf. (TMKhService OOO, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Silicheva, N.I. Pyzhyanov. Problems and prospects of development of the locomotive repair complex of “Russian Railways” OAO. Modern technol. Syst. Anal.. Model., 2(46), 143–147 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zotkina. Formation of cost management costs based on a balanced scorecard. In: Actual problems of economics and management of Russian enterprises. The collection of scientific papers, vol. 4 (pp. 43–48) (SibADI Publ., Omsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.