SHS Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2021VIII International Scientific Conference New Trends, Strategies and Structural Changes in Emerging Markets (NTSSCEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- O. I. Lavrushin, Banking management, 347 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Bank of Russia saw risks in creating banking ecosystems, https://www.rbc.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Innovations in banking sphere, http://edoc.bseu.by:8080/ [Google Scholar]
- Information technologies in VTB Group, Information portal Tadviser. State. Business. IT, https://www.tadviser.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Ezangina, A.S. Kolchugina, V.A. Bondarenko, Financial business, 3, 22 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Kazanskaya, Young scientists, 15, 297 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- How innovations will change the banking industry of Russia, https://trends.rbc.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Laboratories of PAO Sberbank, https://sbergraduate.ru/laboratories/ [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Lavrushin, I. I. Vasilyeva, A. E. Ushanov, Models and technologies of banking activity, 112 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Martynenko, I. D. Machikhin, Innovations and investments, 3, 184 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The main development directions for financial technologies for the period 2018-2020, https://cbr.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Official web-site of PAO Sberbank Russia, https://www.sberbank.com/ru [Google Scholar]
- PAO Sberbank launched a digital medical service, https://www.rbc.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- PAO Sberbank prepared a roadmap for the development of AI in Russia, https://www.cnews.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Sazonov, I. A. Ezangina, E. E. Kharlamova, I. A. Chekhovskaya, Fundamental research, 2, 50 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Russian banks will start testing digital mortgage in May 2021, https://www.finanz.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Sokolinskaya, Optimizing Market Instruments and Banking Management: A Compendium, 152 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Lola, M. Bakeev, Management and Production Engineering Review, 11(3), 26 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Krasonikolakis, M. Tsarbopoulos, T.-Y. Eng, Journal of General Management, 46(1), 60 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Gouveia, M. Perun, Y. I. Daradkeh, International Journal of Open Information Technologies, 8(7), 124 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Forcadell, E. Aracil, F. Ubeda, Business Strategy and the Environment, 29(6), 2181 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.