SHS Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2021VIII International Scientific Conference New Trends, Strategies and Structural Changes in Emerging Markets (NTSSCEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Banka Qendrore e Kosovës- BQK, http://www.bqk-kos.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Statistic Agency of Kosovo- SAK, http://ask.rks-gov.net/ [Google Scholar]
- H. Xhafa, Foreing Direct Investments in Albania, Efective Analise, Politics and Economic Growth (2012) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, http://unctadstat.unctad.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Trade and Industry, http://www.invest-ks.org [Google Scholar]
- World Development Indicatores, https://datatopics.worldbank.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Central Bank of Kosovo, FDI based on sectors (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Central Bank od Kosovo, “Report on Macroeconomic Growth”, http://bqk- kos.org/repository/ [Google Scholar]
- Instituti Riinvest, “Klima e Biznesit ne Kosove” (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Bizneses and Investments in Kosovo promoted in Washington, http://www.ekonomia- ks.com/ [Google Scholar]
- G. Rruci, IHD ne Kosove sipas vendit te origjines, Open Data Tirane (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zeka, Kosovo its in a bad position with foreign investments, Alb Info (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bevan, S. Estrin, The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Transition Economies (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.