SHS Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2021VIII International Scientific Conference New Trends, Strategies and Structural Changes in Emerging Markets (NTSSCEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- A. B. Ayurzanain, Economic sciences, 131, 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Ayurzanain, Economic Sciences, 73(12), 84 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Zhelaeva, A. B. Ayurzanain, O. A. Darmaeva, Russian Conference on Digital Economy and Knowledge Management, 523 (Atlantis Press, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. C. North. Violence and social orders: A conceptual framework for interpreting recorded human history, 65 (Cambridge University Press, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Shastitko, I. P. Shabalov, I. N. Filippova, Economic Issues, 2, 74 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. E. Williamson, E. Brousseau, J. M. Glachant, The New Institutional Economics Guidebook New Institutional Economics, 181 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Coase, Economics, 386 (1937) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Hodgson, Rethinking Economics, 59 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. King, R. Levine, Quarterly Journal of Economics, 108 (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.