SHS Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2021VIII International Scientific Conference New Trends, Strategies and Structural Changes in Emerging Markets (NTSSCEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- V. V. Perskaya, Economic strategies, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Biryukova, I. A. Manuilov, ENSR, 1(76) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Meshkova, E. Moiseichev, Foresight and STI Governance, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Kukushkina, International trade and trade policy, 4(8) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Nalimov, D. Y. Rudenko, Bulletin of the Tyumen State University. Socioeconomic and legal research, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- EAEUpharmaceutical industry shows stable growth (2019) https://news.rambler.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- G. Gereffi, K. Fernandez-Stark, Global Value Chain Analysis: A PRIMER (2016) https://www.researchgate.net/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Ivanilova, The pandemic played into the hands of the pharmaceutical market of Kazakhstan (2020) https://mk-kz.kz/ [Google Scholar]
- EAEU statistics (2020) http://www.eurasiancommission.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers of the EAEU (2020) https://www.gosrf.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Yearbook of Kazakhstan. Key indicators by type of economic activity. Manufacturing of basic pharmaceutical products. Committee on Statistics of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2021) https://stat.gov.kz [Google Scholar]
- At the end of 2020, the volume of production in the pharmaceutical industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan increased by 47% (2021) https://www.trend.az/ [Google Scholar]
- The volume of production of pharmaceutical products in the Republic of Kazakhstan in January-May 2020 increased by 21.2% (2021) https://pharm.reviews/ [Google Scholar]
- Kazakhstan pharmaceutical industry and COVID-19. Impact and forecasts for the future (2020) https://yandex.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Biocad (2021) https://biocadglobal.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Karaganda pharmaceutical complex (2020) http://kphk.kz/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.