SHS Web Conf.
Volume 118, 2021RUDN Conference on Legal Theory, Methodology and Regulatory Practice (RUDN LTMRP Conference 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Trends in Regulatory Practice Development: Public Law|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- A.I. Zaozersky, Tsarskaya votchina XVII v.: Iz istorii khoz. i prikaznoi politiki tsarya Alekseya Mikhailovicha [Tsar’s Patrimony of the 17th Century: From the History of Economic and the Order Policy of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich], 41 (Sotsekgiz, Moscow, 1937) [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Grekov (ed.), Essays on the History of the USSR. Volume 7. Russia in the First Quarter of the 18th Century. Transformations of Peter the Great, 314 (Publishing house of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow, 1954) [Google Scholar]
- Russia. Laws and Regulations. National Food Supply Charter: [Set of Laws]. V. 13, ed. 1889. (Codification. Dept. under the State Sov., Saint Petersburg, 1889). Accessed on: July 4, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://civil.consultant.ru/reprint/books/220/363.html#img364 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Leontyev, Krestyanskoe pravo. Sistematicheskoe izlozhenie osobennostei zakonodatelstva o krestyanakh [The Peasant Law. Regular Presentation of the Features of the Legislation on Peasants] (Saint Petersburg, 1909) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the XII All-Russian Congress of Soviets dated May 11, 1925 “Approval of the Text of the Constitution (Basic Law) of the RSFSR” (together with the “Constitution (Basic Law) of the Russian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic”), SPS Consultant Plus (1925) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Extraordinary XVII All-Russian Congress of Soviets dated January 21, 1937 “Approval of the Constitution (Basic Law) of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic” (along with the Constitution), SPS Consultant Plus (1937) [Google Scholar]
- Constitution (Basic Law) of the RSFSR: Adopted by the RSFSR Supreme Council declaration dated April 12, 1978, SPS Consultant Plus (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Constitutions of Asian States. Volume 3, 214-215 (Norma, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Constitutions of Asian states. Volume 2. Central Asia and Hindustan, 210-213 (Norma, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Vystorobets (ed.), Environmental Provisions of Constitutions: Collection, 51 (MIRmpOS, Centre of Intereco-law EvrAzNIIPP, Moscow-Ufa, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Constitutions of Foreign States: Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, European Union, United States of America, Japan: textbook, 81-82 (Infotropic Media, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- F.O. Boadu, Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments (Elsevier Inc., Amsterdam, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Fomina, Agrarian and Land Law, 7, 31-34 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Kozyr, Soviet State and Law, 6, 43-51 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A. Anisimov, O. Popova, V. Ustyukova, Problemy Ekorozwoju, 14(2), 81-90 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bogolyubov, Pravovoi mekhanizm gosudarstvennogo regulirovaniya i podderzhki agropromyshlennogo kompleksa [Legal Mechanism of the State Regulation of and Support to the Agro-Industrial Complex], 40-74 (Norma, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Agreement on Agriculture of April 15, 1994 (the document entered into force for Russia on August 22, 2012), in Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation, 37(Annex, Part VI), 2539-2565 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, Eurasian Economic Commission. Accessed on: June 5, 2014. [Online]. Available: www.eurasiancommission.org/ [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Petrov, Otrasl prava [Branch of Law] (Saratovskaya gosudarstvennaya akademiya prava, Saratov, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- About the Fate of Agrarian Law. Open Letter to the President of the Russian Federation D.A. Medvedev, in State and Law, 5, 36-38 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Dubovik, Environmental Law, 3, 35-43 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fornah, A. Miller, Ph. Hamilton, J.F. Borsuah, International Journal of Environment Agriculture and Biotechnology, 5(6), 1415-1429 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.