SHS Web Conf.
Volume 118, 2021RUDN Conference on Legal Theory, Methodology and Regulatory Practice (RUDN LTMRP Conference 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Trends in Regulatory Practice Development: Private Law|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- E.I. Altman, Journal of Credit Risk, 14(4) (2018). Accessed on: June 30, 2021. [Online]. Available: ssrn.com/abstract=3299519 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Fulmer, Journal of Commercial Bank Lending 25-37 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Beaver, S. Cascino, M. Correia, M. McNichols, Management Science, 65(8), 3559-3584 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Taffler, The assessment of financial viability and the measurement of company performance (City University Business School, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Klaas, Models of forecasting of financial instability and bankruptcy of the company, in K. Orzechowska (ed.), The Third International Conference on Economic Sciences. Proceedings of the Conference, 116-123 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kiseleva, M.S. Gasparian, E.N. Chernysheva, T.N. Voronkova, I.S. Androshina, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8(2), 6304-6310 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Sheremet, Audit, 5, 6-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Savitskaya, Digest Finance, 23(3), 274-288 (2018). https://doi.org/10.24891/df.23.3.274 [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Savitskaya, Chief Financial Officer, 3, 40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Belousov, Actual Problems of Economics and Law, 14(1), 5-21 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Affes, R. Hentati-Kaffel, Annals of Operations Research (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10479-018-2845-8 [Google Scholar]
- V. Garca, A.I. Marques, J. Salvador Sanchez, Information Fusion, 47, 88-101 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Pavlova, Bulletin of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 1(109), 5-15 2020. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Frolov, Entrepreneurial Law, 1, 30-38. 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Unified Federal Register of Bankruptcy Information (UFRBI). Accessed on: February 16, 2021. [Online]. Available: download.fedresurs.ru/news/%D0%91%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%81%D1%82%D0 % B2% D0% B0% 20% D1% 81% D1%82% D0% B0% D1% 82% D1% 80% D0% B5% D0% BB% D0% B8% D0% B7%20% D0% A4 % D0% B5% D0% B4% D1% 80% D0% B5% D1% 81% D1% 83%D1% 80% D1% 81% 202020.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Zubarev, Moscow Journal, 3, 48 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Menshikova, Arbitration and Civil Procedure, 4, 52-55 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Belousov, Search for mechanisms of economic growth through changing the approaches to insolvency procedures for small and medium-size businesses, in the collection: Modernisation of Russian society and education: new economic guidelines, management strategies, issues of law enforcement and staff training. Materials of 21st National Scientific Conference with international participation, 72-74 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.