SHS Web Conf.
Volume 119, 20213rd International Conference on Quantitative and Qualitative Methods for Social Sciences (QQR’21)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Psychology and Education Studies|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- A. Krapp, M. Prenzel, International Journal of Science Education, 33, 27–50, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Osborne, S. Simon, S. Collins, International Journal of Science Education, 25, 1049–1079, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Potvin, A. Hasni, Studies in Science Education, 50, 1, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Christidou, International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, 6, 141–159, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hasni, P. Potvin, International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, 10, 337–366, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hidi, K.A. Renninger, Educational Psychologist, 41, 111–127, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Renninger, S. Hidi, Educational Psychologist, 46, 168–184, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Knekta, A.A. Rowland, L. A. Corwin, S. Eddy, International Journal of STEM Education, 7, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Rowland, E. Knekta, S. Eddy, L.A. Corwin, CBE-Life Sciences Education, 18, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Baram-Tsabari, R. J. Sethi, L. Bry, & A. Yarden, Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 6, 63–75, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.