SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Regional Development and Governance in the Transition to a Green Economy|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- UN environment program, Green Economy, Online, https://www.unep.org/regions/asia-and-pacific/regional-initiatives/supporting-resource-efficiency/green-economy [Google Scholar]
- National Statistical Institute, Bulgaria, https://www.nsi.bg/en [Google Scholar]
- Gabrovo District Administration, http://www.gb.government.bg/index.php/2014-11-04-15-02-27/ikonomika [Google Scholar]
- InnovaGab, Business platform, Municipality of Gabrovo (2019) Invest in Gabrovo: Green, smart & innovative, https://www.discover.gabrovo.bg/2020-bg/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Miteva, Altern. J., 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Market Economy, Regional Profiles 2020, https://www.regionalprofiles.bg/bg/ [Google Scholar]
- Gabrovo District Administration, Report: Study of the innovation potential of the municipality of Gabrovo in the field of industry (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.