SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Regional Development and Governance in the Transition to a Green Economy|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- G. Benson, Level of Government at which Public Functions are Performed, in Federal expenditure policy for economic growth and stability, printed for the use of the Joint Economic Committee, United States Government Printing Office, Washington, 163–173 (1957) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mutafov, TJS, 11(1), 155–160 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. W. Oates, Fiscal Federalism, New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 32–35 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ivanov, Financial decentralization in the interest of local communities, Journal Public administration, 2 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Stigler, The Tenable Range of Functions of Local Government, in Federal expenditure policy for economic growth and stability, printed for the use of the Joint Economic Committee, (United States Government Printing Office, Washington, 213–220, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of regional development and public works, Strategy for decentralization of Republic of Bulgaria 2016-2025, https://www.mrrb.bg/static/media/ups/articles/attachments/42e3960042715c84ef700aaa6af00cc6.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Subnational public finance in the European Union, 11th edition, 11–15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ostrom, E. Ostrom, Public Goods and Public Choices, (Imprint Routledge, 1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.