SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Regional Development and Governance in the Transition to a Green Economy|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- B. Banchev. Bulgaria and the Yugoslav crisis (1989-1995), (University Publ. House St. Kliment Ohridski, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Zhelev, In big politics, (Publ. House Trud, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Vistinata za Arachinovo, documentary about the conflict in Arachinovo in 2001, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEnGfCFMneA [Google Scholar]
- G. Georgiev, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. Tourist geography, (Publ. House Geya Libris, 9–19, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Information portal B92, changing name of the highaway, https://www.b92.net/eng/news/region.php?yyyy=2018&mm=02&dd=21&nav_id=103546 [Google Scholar]
- Roads in the Republic of North Macedonia, http://www.roads.org.mk/255/road-network [Google Scholar]
- The official web page of the railways of Republic of North Macedonia, https://mzt.mk/?lang=mk [Google Scholar]
- The official web page of the railways of Albania, https://hsh.com.al/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Zasiadko, Albania and Greece consider interstate rail connection, [Online], https://www.railtech.com/infrastructure/2018/11/27/albania-and-greece-consider-interstate-rail-connection/?gdpr=accept [Google Scholar]
- L. Gramitska, Corridor N°8 project of two centuries between Bulgaria and Macedonia, [Online], https://www.mediapool.bg/koridor-8-proekt-na-dva-veka-mezhdu-bulgaria-i-makedoniya-news322884.html [Google Scholar]
- The core transport network, South-East Europe Transport Observatory, [Online], https://ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/sites/near/files/pdf/projects-in-focus/donor-coordination/2-3_april_2009/working_group_transport_seeto_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Dzhonev, Makedoniya v zhelezopatnata politika na Balgariia (1878-1918), (Regionalen istoricheski muzey “Akad. Yordan Ivanov” Kyustendil, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Angel Dzhonev, Macedonia in the railway politic of Bulgaria(1878-1918), regional historical museum Kyustendil (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.