SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Business Development, Innovation and Circular Economy|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- D. Alexova, Y. Yordanov, Business planning as a tool for regional development of tourism on the example of Smolyan district, In: Proceedings of the XI International Scientific Conference “Intelligent Specialization in Bulgaria”. Bulgaria in the European Union - benefits and challenges. Sofia, IBS, 907–921 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Alexova, Model for sustainable development of a forming tourist destination on the example of the Botevgrad Municipality, (Sofia. IBS, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dogramadzhieva, I. Terziyska, Influence of COVID-19 on the travel attitudes of Bulgarians, Survey results. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.13230.95049 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stoynov, Tourist policy of the Republic of Bulgaria for sustainable development of the resort complexes, unpubl. dissertation, University of Economics - Varna, Department of Economics and Organization of Tourism, Varna (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vodenska, Assessment of the impacts of tourism on the environment in the Bulgarian national resorts, Analytical report by the project “Development and use of a model for monitoring and evaluation of the sustainable development of tourism in Bulgaria”, contract JN”<> KTI-06-H25/3 from 13.12.2018, financed by Science research fund (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grancharova, Resorts - problems, design, practice, (ed. Polygraphy Ltd, Plovdiv, 1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.