SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Competitiveness and Sustainable Development of Agriculture|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- J. Doitchinova, A. Miteva, Agriculture and rural development: paths of change and consequences, in Scientific Papers: Series “Management, Economic Engineering in Agriculture and rural development”, 20(3), 207–214 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Doitchinova, Z. Stoyanova, Bul. JAEM, 4, p.66–73 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Stoyanova, H. Harizanova, AGROFOR Intern. J., 4(1), 111–118 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Harizanova-Bartos, Z. Stoyanova, Impact of agriculture on air pollution, in CBU International Conference Proceedings 6, 1071–1076 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Doitchinova J. A. Miteva, D. Zaimova, Determinants and directions of the transition from traditional to sustainable agriculture: the Bulgarian case, in Proceedings of International conference on innovations in science and education, Prague, Czech Republic, 75–80 (2019), www.iseic.cz [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Gliessman, Agroecology: the ecology of sustainable food systems, (Boca Raton: CRC press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Snipstal, Can. Food Stud., 2(2), 164–173 (2015), DOI: 10.15353/cfsrcea.v2i2.132 [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Van Der Ploeg, J. Peasant Stud., 37(1), 1–30 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. G. Horlings, T.K. Marsden, Eur. Urban Reg. Stud., 21(1), 4–20 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Sustainable Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries in the Bio-economy: a Challenge for Europe, Standing Committee on Agricultural Research (SCAR), Brussels (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Peter, K. Knickel, Renewable energy transitions e lessons learned from rural pilot regions and communities in southwestern Germany, In: Wilcox, A., Vinall, S. (Eds.), Social and Technological Transformation of Farming System, Harper Adams University, 135 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture, Foods and Forestry, Agro statistics, Sofia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- National Statistical Institute, Sofia (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture, Foods and Forestry, Agro statistics, Sofi, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.