SHS Web Conf.
Volume 122, 2021International Conference “Fundamental Research of the Phenomenon of Happiness” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Happiness in the Russian Concept Sphere|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- Peoples of Bashkortostan (n.d.). http://lib.a-grande.ru/narodi.php#n2 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Savoskul (Ed.), Russians in the new abroad. Migration situation, resettlement and adaptation in Russia (Institute of Ethnology and Anthropology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Center for the study of interethnic relations, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Bashkortostan: history and culture (Ufa, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Subbotina, Strategy of behavior of Russian youth in the countries of the new abroad: Moldova (Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Iu. V. Kharutiunian, Iu. V. Arutiunian, L. M. Drobizheva, V. I. Mukomel, L. V. Ostapenko, S. V. Ryzhova, I. S. Savin, I. A. Subbotina, K. S. Khallik, M. F. Chernysh (Eds.), Russian: ethnosociological research (Nauka, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Ostapenko, I.A. Subbotina, S.L. Nesterova, Russian in Moldova. Twenty years later...(ethno-sociological study) (IEA RAS, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Pimenov, A. I. Elez, Russian ethnographer, 2, 3–40 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- The Peoples of the southern Urals in the ethno-social dimension (Myslitel, Ufa, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Shcherbakov, Scientific Bulletin of BelSU. Ser. History. Political Science. Economy. Computer Science, 19((138)24), 178–182 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Iu. Alekseenko, Russians of Bashkortostan at the turn of the 20th-21st centuries: ethnological research. Abstract of the dis. candidate of Historical Sciences: 07.00.07 (Udmurt State University, Izhevsk 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Kuchumov, Genesis: historical research, 4, 95–101 (2018). https://doi.org/10.25136/2409-868X.2018.4.25762 [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Mikhailova, T.V. Cherkasova, Sociological journal, 2, 51–67 (2015). https://doi.org/10.19181/socjour.2015.21.2.1320 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Petrova (Ed.), Volunteering in Russia: traditions and trends (RUSAINS, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Petrova (ed.), Public associations and non-profit organizations: activities and support: monograph (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Petrova(ed.), Protection of the rights of citizens and organizations in Russia: monograph (RUSAINS, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Petrova(ed.), International and domestic experience in supporting charity: monograph (RUSAINS, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.