SHS Web Conf.
Volume 123, 2021The Fourth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- J. Eichinger, Int J Disabil Dev Educ, Job stress and satisfaction among special education teachers: effects of gender and social role orientation, 47, 397-412(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Roach, Ph. D, Teacher burnout: special education versus regular education, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Küüksüleymanoglu, Int J Spec Educa, Burnout syndrome levels of teachers in special education schools in Turkey, 26, 53-63 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gulsan, Education and Science, A comparison of female and male school administrators’ burnout levels controlling for perceived social support, 38, 3-18 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Filiz, Soc Behav Personal, Examining the burnout of academics in relation to job satisfaction and other factors, 34, 1151-1160 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Li, C. Tong, M. Zhang, et al, Journal of Nursing Science, Correlation between empathy ability and job burnout among emergency nurses, 31, 61-62 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, W. L. Wang, J. F. Hong, et al, Chinese Nursing Management, Subjective well-being and job burnout of clinical nurses: the role of empathy, 15, 280-284 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Eugene Hughes, Int J Hum Resour Man, Deciding to leave but staying: teacher burnout, precursors and turnover, 12, 288-298 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Kokkinos, Stress Health, Factor structure and psychometric properties of the Maslach Burnout Inventory-Educators Survey among elementary and secondary school teachers in Cyprus, 22, 25-33 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Maria, A. Ioannis, Int J Disabil Dev Educ, Burnout, Job Satisfaction and Instructional Assignment-related Sources of Stress in Greek Special Education Teachers, 55, 61-76 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Emery, B. Vandenberg, Int J Spe Educ, Special education teacher burnout and act, 25, 119-131 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Williams, Res Nurs Health, Empathy and burnout in male and female helping professionals, 12, 169-178 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. Yuguero, C. Forné, M. Esquerda, et al, Medicine, Empathy and burnout of emergency professionals of a health region, 96, e8030 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Lan, X. L. Guo, Z. L. Jia, et al, Chinese Journal of Special Education, The Effect of homebound instruction teachers’ empathy ability on their attitude: the mediating role of professional identity, 58-63 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.