SHS Web Conf.
Volume 123, 2021The Fourth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- Selected Important Documents since the 18th National Congress (part I), Central Literature Publishing House, pp.277, Beijing (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. F. Li, “Analysis of the Survey on the Basic Situation of College Students’ Outlook on Life in 2019, “ Thought Education Research, 11(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. H. Zou, “The Good Life : ’The ensemble of traditional Confucian ethical thought on happiness and Marxist concept of happiness’, Journal of Theory, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Xi, “Xi Jinping’s speech at the opening session of the international symposium commemorating the 2565th anniversary of Confucius’ birth and the fifth general assembly of the International Confucian Federation, “ People’s Daily, pp.02, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Feng, A Brief History of Chinese Philosophy, Peking University Press, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Wang, The Complete Works of Wang Yangming (New Edition), Zhejiang Ancient Books Publishing House, pp.646, Hangzhou (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Wang, A Translation and Interpretation of the Book of Rites (part I), China Book Bureau, pp.287, Beijing (2001) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhu (Song), Collected Notes on the Four Books and Chapters, China Book Bureau, pp.53, Beijing (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ren, X. R. Su, “The Confucian view of life and the development of traditional cultural resources in ideological and political education”, Higher Education Forum, No. 8, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.