SHS Web Conf.
Volume 123, 2021The Fourth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- M. Miret, J.L. Ayuso-Mateos, J. Sanchez-Moreno & E. Vieta, Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, Depressive disorders and suicide: Epidemiology, risk factors, and burden, 37(10), 2372-2374, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, J. Liu, Y.S. Wu, Y.L. Chen, S.S. Ren, Y.W. Shang, Q.W. He & Y.Z. Sang, Chinese Journal of Experimental Traditional Medical Formulae, Research Progress on The Mechanism of Neuronal Autophagy in Depression and The Regulatory Effect of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1-11 [2021-07-19]. https://doi.org/10.13422/j.cnki.syfjx.20211502, 2021 [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Lui, Y.Q. Hu, H.L. Sun, Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, Mediating Effect of Neuroticism and Coping Styles between Stress and Depression, 26(06), 12301233+1229, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Wang, J. Liu, X. Wu, L. Li, X.D. Hao, Q. Shen, M.T. Huang & R. H. Sun, Journal of Hainan Medical University, The prevalence of depression among students in Chinese universities over the past decade: A mate-analysis, 26(09), 686-693+699, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- S. Cohen, T.A. Wills, Psychological Bulletin, Stress, social support, and the buffering hypothesis, 98(02), 310-357, 1985 [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Qiu, Y.X. Lou, Y. Lei, Psychological Development and Education, Depression in Adolescent: A Perspective Based on Social Support, 37(02):288-297, 2021 [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, X. Huang, Psychological Research, Social support and its mechanism for mental health, 3(01), 3-8+15, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- L.X Cui, J. Liu, X.J. Luo, Journal of Psychological Science, The Mediating Role of Positive Affect and Proactive Coping between Social Support and Depression, 38(04), 980-984, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- C.X. Yang, D.J. Zhang, Y.H. Liang & T.Q. Hu, Chinese Mental Health Journal, Relationship between social support and depression among college students in China: A meta-analysis, 30(12), 939-945, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Steger, P. Frazier, S. Oishi & M. Kaler, Journal of Counseling Psychology, The meaning in life questionnaire: Assessing the presence of and search for meaning in life, 53(1), 80-93, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Q.T. Chen, X.Q. Li, China Journal of Health Psychology, Relationships between the Meaning in Life, Social Support, Locus of Control and Subjective Well–being among College Students, 23(01), 96-99, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- N. Mascaro, H.R. David, Journal of Humanistic Psychology, The Role of Existential Meaning as a Buffer Against Stress, 73(4), 985-1014, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- N. Mascaro, H.R. David, Journal of Humanistic Psychology, The Role of Existential Meaning as a Buffer Against Stress, 46(2), 168-190, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Steger, J.R. Mann, P. Michels & T.C. Cooper, Journal of Psychosomatic Research, Meaning in life, anxiety, depression, and general health among smoking cessation patients, 67(4), 353-358, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- G. Kleftaras, E. Psarra, Psychology, Meaning in Life, Psychological Well-Being and Depressive Symptomatology: A Comparative Study, 3(4), 337-345, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Xiao, D.S. Yang, Chinese Mental Health Journal, The influence of social support on physical and mental health, (04), 183-187, 1987 [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Wang, X.Y. Dai, Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, Chinese Meaning in Life Questionnaire Revised in College Students and Its Reliability and Validity Test, (05), 459-461, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Zhang, J. Li, Chinese Mental Health Journal, Reliability and validity of a short version of Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression Scale in national adult population, 25(7), 506-506, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, L. Long, Advances in Psychological Science, Statistical Remedies for Common Method Biases, (06), 942-950, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Wen, B.J. Ye, Advances in Psychological Science, Analyses of Mediating Effects: The Development of Methods and Models, (05), 731-745, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- L. Pang, W. Hong, N. Zhang & J. Yin, Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, Mediating Effect of Self-perception on the Relationship Between Social Support and Depression, 19(03), 352-354+326, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- P.T.P. Wong, Taylor and Francis, The Human Quest for Meaning: Theories, Research, and Applications, 06-19, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- X.J. Huang, X. Gao, X.Y. Chen, R.J. Chen & J. Wu, China Journal of Health Psychology, Research progress in influence factors and interventions of meaning in life of college students, 28(12), 1900-1905, 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.