SHS Web Conf.
Volume 123, 2021The Fourth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- Y.Y. Qin, Educational Development Research, The construction of teachers is the strategic focus of the overall improvement of rural education quality, 35 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.Z. Zhang, A Study on the Treatment of Primary School Teachers in Tianjin, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Fan, A Study on the Relationship between Teachers’ Labor Remuneration and Teachers’ Professional Attraction, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liu, General Secretary Xi Jinping’s important speech at the National Education Conference, https://max.book118.com/html/2020/0722/6233153103002222.shtm.Sep.2018, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Zeng, Educational Science Forum, Research on teachers’ professional status, salary and willingness to teach from the perspective of international comparison—— Based on TALIS2018 survey data, 10(514), 5-9, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y.X. Zhu, Chinese Journal of Education, Effectively Improve Status and Salary to Strengthen Teachers’ Professional Attraction, 04, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Liu, H.H.T. Zhou, Educational Academic Monthly Journal, The internal logic, practical value and basic design of the subsidy system for teachers in elementary and middle schools, 07, 52-57, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F.Y. Hao, China Agricultural Education, An Analysis of the Salary Level of Teachers in Primary and Middle Schools in my country(1998~2011), 03, 83-87, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Fu, Journal of Hebei Normal University (Educational Science), Unfairness and inadequacy of salary treatment of county compulsory education teachers: Difficult problems and solutions, 21(04), 5-12, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X.R. Fen, M.X. Liu, Peking University Education Review, Compulsory education teachers’ online demands for wages and benefits: a research based on the big data of the national online political platform, 18(03):145-171+191, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.