SHS Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2021The 21st International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||16 December 2021|
- Ecer, F. & Pamucar, D. (2021). MARCOS technique under intuitionistic fuzzy environment for determining the COVID-19 pandemic performance of insurance companies in terms of healthcare services. Applied Soft Computing, 104, Article 107199. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eling, M., & Jia, R. (2019). Efficiency and profitability in the global insurance industry. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 57, Article 101190. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gaies, B., Goutte, S., & Guesmi, K. (2020). Does financial globalization still spur growth in emerging and developing countries? Considering exchange rates. Research in International Business and Finance, 52, Article 101113. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gu, H., & Wang, C. (2020). Impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on vegetable production and countermeasures from an agricultural insurance perspective. Journal of Integrative Agriculture, 19(12), 2866–2876. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, Y.L., & Shen, C.H. (2021). From revenue to safety: Rating agencies have changed their concerns after the crisis. Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 73, Article 101363. [Google Scholar]
- Leong, S.H., Pellegrini, C.B., & Urga, G. (2020). The contribution of shadow insurance to systemic risk. Journal of Financial Stability, 51, Article 100778. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nasreen, S., Mahalik, M. K., Shahbaz, M., & Abbas, Q. (2020). How Do Financial Globalization, Institutions and Economic Growth Impact Financial Sector Development in European Countries? Research in International Business and Finance, 54, Article 101247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NBS. (2021, May). Správa o finančnej stabilite. https://www.nbs.sk/_img/Documents/ZAKLNBS/PUBLIK/SFS/protected/SFS_052021.pdf [Google Scholar]
- NBS. (2020). Správa o stave a vývoji finančného trhu. https://www.nbs.sk/_img/Documents/_Dohlad/Makropolitika/Sprava_o_stave_a_vyvoji_FT_za_1.polrok_2020.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Olasehinde-Williams, G., & Balcilar, M. (2020). Examining the Effect of Globalization on Insurance Activities in Large Emerging Market Economies. Research in International Business and Finance, 53, Article 101228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OECD. (2020). Insurance Statistics 2020. https://read.oecd-ilibrary.org/finance-and-investment/oecd-insurance-statistics-2020_adfe5566-en#page38 [Google Scholar]
- Raynor, K. & Panza, L. (2021). Tracking the impact of COVID-19 in Victoria, Australia: Shocks, vulnerability and insurances among residents of share houses. Cities, 117, Article 103332. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Register of Financial Statements (2021). https://www.registeruz.sk/cruz-public/domain/accountingentity/simplesearch [Google Scholar]
- Ulucak, Z.S. Ilkay, S.C., Ozcan, B., & Gedıklı, A. (2020). Financial globalization and environmental degradation nexus: Evidence from emerging economies. Resources Policy, 67, Article 101698. [Google Scholar]
- Vera-Valdés, J. E. (2021). The persistence of financial volatility after COVID-19. Finance Research Letters, Article 102056. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.