SHS Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2021The 21st International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Economic Sustainability and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||16 December 2021|
- Coatney, K., & Poliak, M. (2020). Cognitive Decision-Making Algorithms, Internet of Things Smart Devices, and Sustainable Organizational Performance in Industry 4.0-based Manufacturing Systems. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 8(4), 9–18. [Google Scholar]
- Costantini, A., Landi, S., & Bonazzi, M. (2020, January 2). Factors Influencing the Use of the Balanced Scorecard: Evidence from a Regional Context. Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia Working Paper No. 7. https://ssrn.com/abstract=3511794 [Google Scholar]
- Dankiewicz, R., Ostrowska-Dankiewicz, A., & Bulut, C. (2020). The attitudes of entrepreneurs of the small and medium-sized enterprises sector in Poland to key business risks. Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 15(3), 511–536. [Google Scholar]
- Dengov, V., Tulyakova, I., Gregova, E., & Sviridov, G. (2020). Price strategies of mobile operators in Russia in the conditions of the global economic recession. Oeconomia Copernicana, 11(2), 347–370. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gajanova, L., Nadanyiova, M., Musat, M., Bogdan, A. (2020). The social recruitment as a new opportunity in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum, 14(1), 65–76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hejdukova P. (2015). Veřejné finance. Praha: C. H. Beck. [Google Scholar]
- Hyanek V. (2011). Neziskové organizace: teorie a mýty. Brno: muni PRESS. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krechovska M. (2018). Řízení neziskových organizací. Praha: Grada Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Laktionova, O., Dobrovolskyi, O., Karpova, T., & Zahariev, A. (2019). Cost efficiency of applying trade finance for agricultural supply chains. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. 41(1), 62–73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lazarevic, D., Dobrodolac, M., Svadlenka, L., & Stanivukovic, B. (2020). A model for business performance improvement: a case of the postal company. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 21(2), 564–592. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lizbetinova, L., Hitka, M., Sousek, R., & Caha, Z. (2021) Motivational preferences within job positions are different: empirical study from the Czech transport and logistics enterprises. Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, 34(1), 2387–2407. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Majduchova, H. (2009). Neziskové organizácie. Bratislava: Sprint dva. [Google Scholar]
- Majerova, J. (2020). Monistic concept of branding has broken: How to guarantee consistency in brand value management? Polish Journal of Management Studies, 22(2), 232–246. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mazanec, J., & Bartosova, V. (2019). Financial vulnerability of non-profit organizations in the Slovak Republic. Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference, Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020, 1051–1066. [Google Scholar]
- Nadanyiova, M. (2014). Japanese management and its practice in company branch based in Slovakia. In J. Stankeviciene, R. Ginevicius, & A. V. Rutkauskas (Eds.), Proceedings of the 8th International Scientific Conference on Business and Management (546-554). [Google Scholar]
- Nadanyiova, M., & Durana, P. (2019). Corporate social responsibility as a brand value-enhancing tool. In M. L. Simic & B. Crnkovic (Eds.), Proceedings of the 8th International Scientific Symposium Economy of Eastern Croatia–Vision and Growth (1225-1237). [Google Scholar]
- Quesado P. R., Rodrigues, L. L., & Guzman, B. A. (2017). The perceived uncertainty of the environment and the support of top management in the implementation of the Balanced Scorecard. Revista Contabilidade e Controladoria - RC C, 9(2), 11–22. [Google Scholar]
- Rebetak, F., & Bartosova, V. (2020). Non-profit organizations in the conditions of Slovakia. SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 05020. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Shemyatikhina, L., Shipitsyna, K., & Usheva, M. (2020). Marketing management of a non-profit organization. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum, 14(1), 19–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sreelakshmi G. (2017). Implementation and Practicalities of Balance Scorecard: A Case Study. Asian Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 1(1), 61–67. [Google Scholar]
- Spicka J. et al. (2019). Selected socioeconomic determinants of the size of the nonprofit sector serving households in the OECD countries. Prague Economic Papers, 28(3), 276-295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, P. (2020). Big Data Management and Urban Sustainability Analytics of Smart Governance. Geopolitics, History, and International Relations, 12(1), 66–72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Terziev V. et al. (2020). Balanced Scorecard – Analysis of Theoretical and Applied Solution. Proceedings of the 62nd International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development. Lisbon: Economic and Social Development, 367–376. [Google Scholar]
- Williams, A., Suler, P., & Vrbka, J. (2020). Business Process Optimization, Cognitive Decision-Making Algorithms, and Artificial Intelligence Data-driven Internet of Things Systems in Sustainable Smart Manufacturing, Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 8(4), 39–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zahariev A. et al. (2020). Debt management evaluation through support vector machines: on the example of Italy and Greece. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability center, 7(3), 2382-2393. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.