SHS Web Conf.
Volume 131, 20228th International Multidisciplinary Research Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 January 2022|
- G. Ksinan Jiskrova, M. Bobák, H. Pikhart, et al. J Epidemiol Community Health Epub ahead of print, DOI: 10.1136/jech-2021-216715 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dassieu, N. Sourial. Tailoring interventions for social isolation among older persons during the COVID-19 pandemic: challenges and pathways to health care equity. Int J Equity Health 20, 26 https://doi.org/10.1186/s12939-020-01360-8 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Mackenbach, J.R. Valverde, M. Bopp, H. Brnnum-Hansen, P. Deboosere, R. Kale-Diene, et al. Determinants of inequalities in life expectancy: an international comparative study of eight risk factors. Lancet Public Health 4(10): e529–37 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. James, M.J. Plank, R.N. Binny, A. Lustig, K. Hannah, S.C. Hendy, N. Steyn, A structured model for COVID-19 spread: modelling age and health care inequities, Mathematical Medicine and Biology: A Journal of the IMA (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C. Petrilli, S. Jones, J. Yang, et al., Factors associated with hospitalization and critical illness among 4,103 patients with COVID-19 disease in New York City. medRxiv (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Masroor. Collateral damage of COVID-19 pandemic: delayed medical care. J Card Surg 35, 1345–1347 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Oyebode, S.E. Ramsay, C. Brayne. Public health research in the UK to understand and mitigate the impact of COVID-19 and COVID-19 response measures. J Epidemiol Community Healt 75, 209–212 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bibby, G. Everest, I. Abbs. The Health Foundation: will COVID-19 be a watershed moment for health inequalities. Available https://www.health.org.uk/publications/long-reads/will-COVID-19-be-a-watershed-moment-for-healthinequalities (accessed 23 June 2020) [Google Scholar]
- SHARE COVID-19 Release Guide. (2020). http://www.share-project.org/fileadmin/pdfVdocumentation/SHARECOVID19\_Survey1Release\_Guide.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe, http://www.share-project.org/, (15.05.2021.) [Google Scholar]
- I. Reine, A. Ivanovs, S. Sniķere, I. Mierina, I. Gehtmane-Hofmane, I. KoroIeva. Overcoming social isolation with digital technologies among ageing populations during Covid-19. SOCIETY. INTEGRATION. EDUCATION. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference. Volume IV, May 28th-29th 4, 171–178 (2021), DOI: 10.17770/sie2021vol4.6356 [Google Scholar]
- I. Gehtmane-Hofmane, M. Teraudķalna, O. Rajevsķa, I. KoroIeva, I. Reine. Knowledge, attitudes and Covid-19 related behavior among individuals aged 50 and older in Latvia. SOCIETY. INTEGRATION. EDUCATION. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference 4, 102–112, DOI: 10.17770/sie2021vol4.6462 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.