SHS Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2022Innovative Economic Symposium 2021 – New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era (IES2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era – Special Mainstream Section|
|Published online||05 January 2022|
- K. Boudreau, Open platform strategies and innovation: Granting access vs devolving control. Management Science, 56(10), 1849–1872 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Boudreau, L.B. Jappesen, Unpaid crowd complementors: the platform network effect mirage. Strategic Management Journal, 36(12), 1761–1177 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chakravarty, A. Kumar, R. Grewal, Customer orientation structure for Internet-based business-to-business platform firms. Journal of Marketing, 78(5), 1–23 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. de Reuver, C. Serensen, R.C. Basole, The digital platform: A research agenda. Journal of Information Technology, 33(2), 124–135 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Eckhardt, M.P. Ciuchta, M. Carpenter, Open innovation, information, and entrepreneurship within platform ecosystems. Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 12(3), 369–391 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Han, O. Cho, Platform business eco-model evolution : Case study on Kakao Talk in Korea. Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, 1(6), 1–14 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Eisenmann, G. Parker, M.W. van Alstyne, Platform envelopment. Strategic Management Journal, 32(12), 1270–1285 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Fehrer, H. Woratscheck, R.J. Brodie, A systemic logic for platform business model, Journal of Service Management, 29(4), 546–568 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Evans, R. Schmalensee, Failure to launch: Critical mass in platform businesses, Review of Network Economics, 9(4), 1–26 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Parker, M.W. van Alstyne, Innovation, openness, and platform control. Managment Science, 64(7), 3015–3022 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Perren, R.V. Kozinets, Lateral exchange markets: How social platforms operate in a networked economy. Journal of Marketing, 82(1), 20–36 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Rong, Y. Lin, Y. Shi, J. Yu. Linking business ecosystem lifecycle with platform strategy: A triple view of technology, application and organisation. International Journal of Technology Management, 62(1), 75–94 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Tauscher, S.M. Laudien, Understanding platform business models: A mixed methods study of marketplaces. European Management Journal, 36(3), 319–329 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OECD. Employment in the ICT Sector and Sub-sectors, 2015 (2017a) [Google Scholar]
- OECD. Value added of the ICT Sector and Sub-sectors, 2015 (2017b) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hatiu, E.J. Altman, Finding the platform in your product: Four strategies that can reveal hidden value, Harvard Business Review, 95(4), 94–100 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Oh, B. Koh, S. Raghunathan, Value appropriation between the platform provider and app developers in mobile platform mediated networks, Journal of Information Technology, 30(3), 245–259 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, S. Delft, A. Morgan-Thomas, T. Buck, The evolution of platform business models: Exploring competitive battles in the world of platforms. Long Range Planning, 53(4), 1–24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhu, M. Iansiti, Entry into platform-based markets. Strategtic Management Journal, 33(1), 88–106 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhu, M. Iansiti, Why some platforms thrive and others don’t. Havard Business Review, 97(1), 118–125 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.