SHS Web Conf.
Volume 134, 202214th Session of Euro-Asian Law Congress “The value of law” 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 February 2022|
- M.S. Cekin, Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts in terms of Law of Obligations and Data Protection Law, Istanbul Hukuk Mecmuasi, 77 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Fedorov, Tokens, Cryptocurrency and Smart Contracts in Domestic Draft Laws from the Perspective of Foreign Experience, Bulletin of Civil Law, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Grin, E.S. Grin, A.V. Solov'ev, The Legal Construction of a Smart Contract: the Legal Nature and Scope of Application, Lex russica, 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Tarasenko, Digital Transformation of the Banking and Payment Systems of Russia, Business law, 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Bogdanova, Problems of Applying Smart Contracts in Transactions with Virtual Property, Lex russica, 7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Novoselova, A. Gabov, A. Savelyev, A. Genkin, S. Sarbash, A. Asoskov, A. Semenov, R. Yankovsky, A. Zhuravlev, A. Tolkachev, A. Kamelkova, M. Uspensky, R. Krupenin, V. Kislyi, M. Zhuzhzhalov, V. Popov, M. Agranovskaya, Digital Rights as a New Object of Civil Law, Law, 5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Fandl, Can Smart Contracts Enhance Firm Efficiency in Emerging Markets? Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business, 40 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Sheppard, Can Smart Contracts Learn from Digital Rights Management? IEEE Technology and Society Magazine, 39 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Krysenkova, Smart-contracts in a Foreign Legal Space, International Public and Private Law, 5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. de Graaf, From old to new: From internet to smart contracts and from people to smart contracts, Computer Law & Security Review, 35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Salmeron-Manzano, F. Manzano-Agugliaro, The Role of Smart Contracts in Sustainability: Worldwide Research Trends, Sustainability, 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Frankenreiter, The Limits of Smart Contracts, Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics-Zeitschrift Fur Die Gesamte Staatswissenschaft, 175 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zain Nor Razinah Binti Mohd, Ali Engku Rabiah Adawiah Engku, Abideen Adewale et al., Smart Contract in Blockchain: An Exploration of Legal Framework in Malaysia, Intellectual Discourse, 27 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Brownsword, Regulatory Fitness: Fintech, Funny Money, and Smart Contracts, European Business Organization Law Review, 20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Eenmaa-Dimitrieva, M.J. Schmidt-Kessen, Creating markets in no-trust environments: The law and economics of smart contracts, Computer Law & Security Review, 35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Savelyev, Some Legal Aspects of the Use of Smart Contracts and Blockchain Technologies in Russian law, Law, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Volos, Smart Contracts and Principles of Civil Law, Russian justice, 12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Gromova, Smart Contracts in Russia: Attempt to Determine the Legal Entity, Law and the Digital Economy, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Efimova, O.V. Sizemova, The Legal Nature of a Smart Contract, Banking Law, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Shaidullina, Smart Contracts in the Financial Market: Research Results, Judge, 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Kamalyan, The Concept and Legal Features of Smart Contracts, Lawyer, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Goldenfein, A. Leiter, Legal Engineering on the Blockchain: 'Smart Contracts' as Legal Conduct, Law and Critique, 29 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Durovic, A. Janssen, The Formation of Blockchain-based Smart Contracts in the Light of Contract Law, European Review of Private Law, 26 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.