SHS Web Conf.
Volume 134, 202214th Session of Euro-Asian Law Congress “The value of law” 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 February 2022|
- E.E. Anisimova, Linguistics of the text and intercultural communication (based on creolized texts) (Academia, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Artemova, Caricature as a genre of political discourse, PhD thesis (Volgograd State Socio-Pedagogical University, Volgograd, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Seredina, Features of the expression of the author's position in the American political caricature, Modern problem of linguistics, literary criticism, intercultural communication and linguodidactis collection of scientific articles, 315–318 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. van Dijk, Language. Cognition, Communication (Moscow, Progress, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Generalova, The concept of "political discourse in the linguocultural paradigm", Pushkin Leningrad State University Journal, 5(2), 95–101 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Karamova, Structure of political discourse, Modern Problems of Science and Education, 2, 534 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Valgina, Text theory (Moscow, Logos, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Trufanova, On the differentiation of concepts: speech act, speech genre, speech strategy, speech tactics, Philological sciences, 3, 56–65 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Kasevich, Semantics. Syntax. Morphology (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Voronina, Caricature as a kind of creolized texts, Bulletin of The Center for International Education of The Moscow State University. Philology. Culturology. Pedagogics. Method, 2, 15 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wasserman, Editorial caricature: Hong Kong protests, retrieved from: https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/09729/editorial-caricature-hong-kong-protests/nq1TIHmDL4Q3ls7wNQ2vgK/story.html [Google Scholar]
- D. Granlund, Caricature: The Chinese Dragon, retrieved from: https://www.englishblog.com/2014/10/caricature-the-chinesedragon.html#.XtB7GIsufIU [Google Scholar]
- Heng Kim Song, Sanitizing Hong Kong of Free Speech, retrieved from: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/19/opinion/hong-kong-independence-china-free-speech.html [Google Scholar]
- S. Wilkinson, Political Caricature: Hong Kong's Chinese internet, retrieved from: https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/caricatures/hong-kong-china-freedom-20190613.html [Google Scholar]
- K. Kallaugher, Kal on protests in Hong Kong over Chinese extradition - political caricature gallery in London, retrieved from: https://twitter.com/Caricature4sale/status/1142140662147624960/photo/1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.