SHS Web Conf.
Volume 134, 202214th Session of Euro-Asian Law Congress “The value of law” 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 February 2022|
- Women's rights are human rights, United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Interview with Vinnie Mwanjala, Charge d'Affaires of the Republic of Kenya. https://mgimo.ru/about/news/social/lektsiya-rol-zhenshchiny-v-afrike-v-nashi-dni/ [Google Scholar]
- L. Moodley, M. Kuyoro, T. Holt, A. Leke, A. Madgavkar, M. Krishnan, and F. Akintayo, McKinsey Global Institute, The power of parity: Advancing women’s equality in Africa (2019) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Millennium Goals https://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/ [Google Scholar]
- Women rights in Africa. https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/Women/WRGS/Wom. [Google Scholar]
- Bouchama, N., G. Ferrant, L. Fuiret, A. Meneses and A. Thim, “Gender Inequality in West African Social Institutions”, West African Papers, No. 13, OECD Publishing, Paris (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Girls’ rights to education: African traditional and religious leaders commit to changing mindsets. https://www.globalpartnership.org/blog/girls-rights-e.. [Google Scholar]
- Women rights in Africa. https://www.0hchr.0rg/D0cuments/Issues/W0men/WRGS/Wom. [Google Scholar]
- Neusa e Silva, The challenge of gender equality in Africa. https://www.africanews.com/2021/03/09/the-challenge-o. [Google Scholar]
- Jocelyne Sambira, The Africa Report, African women and the fight for equality (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Samake A. Good Practices in Legislation on “Harmful Practices” against Women in Africa ,XIII conference of Africanists (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Awa, International Legal Protection of Women's Rights in Africa, RUDN University [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Potasse, S. Yaya, BMC Public Health, Understanding perceived access barriers to contraception through an African feminist lens: a qualitative study in Uganda (2021) [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, Trends in Maternal Mortality: 1990 to 2015 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Message on the occasion of the International Day of Intolerance against Female Genital Mutilation. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The OHCHR 7-Action Plan (2020) https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/Women/7ActionsFinal.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. Woetzel, A. Madgavkar, K. Ellingrud, E. Labaye, S. Devillard, E. Kutcher, J. Manyika, R. Dobbs, and M. Krishnan, McKinsey Global Institute, How advancing women’s equality can add $12 trillion to global growth (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.