SHS Web Conf.
Volume 139, 2022The 4th ETLTC International Conference on ICT Integration in Technical Education (ETLTC2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Topics in Computer Science|
|Published online||13 May 2022|
- Michelle J. Eady, Lori Lockyer, Tools for learning: technology and teaching strategies. pp.71 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Sagol Talebian, Hamid Movahed Mohammadi, Ahmad Rezvanfar, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Higher Education: Advantages, Disadvantages, Conveniences and Limitations of Applying E-learning to Agricultural Students in Iran. Volume 152, Pages 300–305 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Southern Methodist University https://www.smu.edu/Provost/CTE/Resources/Technology [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Education http://www.ed.gov/oii-news/use-technology-teaching-and-learning [Google Scholar]
- Bemidji State University http://www.bemidjistate.edu/offices/its/education-technology/tools-and-services/ [Google Scholar]
- National Knowledge Commission portal, an initiative of Azim Premji Foundation http://www.teachersofindia.org/en/article/ict-education [Google Scholar]
- http://www.elmoglobal.com/en/html/ict/01.aspx [Google Scholar]
- EdTechReview http://edtechreview.in/news/681-technology-in-education [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.