SHS Web Conf.
Volume 139, 2022The 4th ETLTC International Conference on ICT Integration in Technical Education (ETLTC2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Topics in Computer Science|
|Published online||13 May 2022|
- G. Q. Zhang, X. Li, R. Boca, J. Newkirk, B. Zhang, T. A. Fuhlbrigge, H. K. Feng, and N. J. Hunt, “Use of industrial robots in additive manufacturing - a survey and feasibility study,” in ISR/Robotik 2014; 41st International Symposium on Robotics (2014) pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- N. handicraft picture book company, “Nippon handicraft picture book,” https://nippon-teshigoto.jp/ (2022), (Accessed on 02-17-2022). [Google Scholar]
- Shikinobi, “Decrease in craftsmen and problems with traditional crafts | the beauty of the four seasons,” https://shikinobi.com/kougei-gensyou (2020), (Accessed on 17-02-2022). [Google Scholar]
- M.-A. A. Faisal, F. F. Abir, and M. U. Ahmed, “Sensor dataglove for real-time static and dynamic hand gesture recognition,” in 2021 Joint 10th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics Vision (ICIEV) and 2021 5th International Conference on Imaging, Vision Pattern Recognition (icIVPR), edited by G. T. Rado and H. Suhl (IEEE, 2021) pp. 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rikiya, N. Mizuho, K. G. D. Richard, and T. Kaori, “Convolutional neural networks: an overview and application in radiology,” Insights into Imaging 9, 611–629 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Enea, F. Charlotte, B. S. Sumit, T. Gemma, K. Lyes, P. Melika, and D. Elisa, “Hand-gesture recognition based on EMG and event-based camera sensor fusion: A benchmark in neuromorphic computing,” Frontiers in Neuroscience 14 (2020), 10.3389/fnins.2020.00637. [Google Scholar]
- A. Cisnal, J. Pérez-Turiel, J.-C. Fraile, D. Sierra, and E. de-la Fuente, “Robhand: A hand exoskeleton with real-time emg-driven embedded control. quantifying hand gesture recognition delays for bilateral rehabilitation,” IEEE Access 9, 137809–137823 (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Masaki, A Low-cost Raspberry Pi-based Control System for Prosthetic Hand, Bachelor thesis, University of Aizu (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Kaggle, “Hand gesture recognition database,” https://www.kaggle.com/gti-upm/leapgestrecog) (2018), accessed: 08-10-2021. [Google Scholar]
- scikit-learn developers, “sklearn.model_selection.train_test_split — scikit-learn 1.0.2 documentation,” https://scikit-learn.org/stable/modules/generated/sklearn.model\_selection.train\_test\_split.html (2007), (Accessed on 03-03-2022). [Google Scholar]
- G. Bradski, “The OpenCV Library,” Dr. Dobb’s Journal of Software Tools (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.