SHS Web Conf.
Volume 141, 2022IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Technologies in the Management of Socio-Economic Systems|
|Published online||24 June 2022|
- V.S. Uskov, Trends and problems of innovative development of the Russian economy, 105 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Babina, Digital and information technologies in enterprise management: reality and a look into the future, 79 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bossel, Indicators of sustainable development: theory, method, practical use: report submitted to the Balaton Group (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Lapaeva, Region as a spatial socio-economic system of the state, 421 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Gakaev, Eco-innovation as a tool for the transition to sustainable development, 149 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. B. Sheldon, K. C. Land, Social reporting for the 1970’s: A review and programmaticstatement. Policy Science, 152 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Daukaev, R.Kh. Dadashev, L.S. Gatsaeva, R.A. Gakaev, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 378 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Manyika, M. Chui, J. Buguin, R. Dobbs, P. Bisson, A. Marrs, Disruptive Technologies:Advances that will Transform Life, Business, and the Global Economy, 52 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, M. Fernandez-Ardevol, Qiu J. Linchuan, A. Sey, Mobile Communication and Society: A Global Perspective, 1052 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gruber, Innovation, skills and investment: A digital industrial policy for Europe, 132 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.