SHS Web Conf.
Volume 141, 2022IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Education|
|Published online||24 June 2022|
- R. S. Abdullakhitov, “Technology of forming the foundations of translation competence among students of a non-linguistic university using open electronic resources: on the basis of the discipline “Foreign language “”: Dissertation (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Lyubanets, O. N. Petrunina, “Teaching translation of scientific and technical literature to students of non-linguistic specialties “collection” Actual issues of translation studies and translation practice” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Terentyeva, I. G. Smirnova, Electronic Scientific J. “Apriori Series: Humanities” 6, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Denisova, Foreign languages at school 2, 42 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Rapoport, Foreign languages at school 2, 79 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Semenova, Bulletin of the Buryat State University. Pedagogy. Philology. Philosophy (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Polat, M. Yu. Bukharkina, Modern, pedagogical and information technologies in the education system: textbook. A guide for students, 297p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shchukin, Modern intensive methods and technologies of teaching foreign languages: study guide, 150 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Loginova, Young scientist 8, 976 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tyasto, M.V. Kuimova, Young scientist 2, 562 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.