SHS Web Conf.
Volume 144, 20222022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future (STEHF 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Bioethics and Medical Science and Technology Ethics|
|Published online||26 August 2022|
- Li Tian, Current status and prospects in brain research projects, Chinese Journal of Anesthesiology, 2021: 811 [Google Scholar]
- Hodgkin A L, Huxley A F. Currents carried by sodium and potassium ions through the membrane of the giant axon of Loligo[J]. Journal of Physiology, 1952, 116(4):449-472. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hodgkin A L, Huxley A F. The components of membrane conductance in the giant axon of Loligo[J]. Journal of Physiology, 1952, 116(4):473-496. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hodgkin A L, Huxley A F. The dual effect of membrane potential on sodium conductance in the giant axon of Loligo[J]. Journal of Physiology, 1952, 116(4):497-506. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang JL. Simulation and implementation of neuronal action potentials based on the HH model [D]. Lanzhou: Lanzhou Jiaotong University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yuanfen Cheng. Dynamic Analysis of Mammalian Cortical Neuron Model. South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, China, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Fitzhugh R. Impulses and physiological states in theoretical models of nerve membrane[J]. Biophysical Journal, 1961, 1(6):445-466. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morris C, Lecar H. Voltage oscillations in the barnacle giant muscle fiber[J]. Biophysics Journal, 1981, 35(1):193-213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hindmarsh J L, Rose R M. A model of neuronal bursting using three coupled first order differential equations[J]. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, 1984, 221(1222):87-102. [Google Scholar]
- Rubin Wang. Research Advances In Neurodynamics. Journal of Dynamics and Control, 2020:1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Wang R B, Tsuda I, Zhang Z K. A new work mechanism on neuronal activity. International Journal of Neural Systems, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Blanchard, P.; Devaney, R. L.; Hall, G. R. Differential Equations. London: Thompson. 2006: 96–111. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.