SHS Web Conf.
Volume 144, 20222022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future (STEHF 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mobile Communication Technology and Prospects of Frontier Technology|
|Published online||26 August 2022|
- Li Xinping, Yang Hongyun. An Introduction to Internet of Things Education Engineering. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, 2016. 05. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Haijun, Sun Xuecheng, Zhao Xiaohu, Cheng Kun. The coal mine UWB personnel positioning system. Industrial Automation, (02)13 (2022) pp. 2941. [Google Scholar]
- Ying Baosheng, Zhou Xiaoshuai, Fang Hailong, Wu Weiwei. UWB and GPS positioning fusion algorithm based on UKF. Computer Systems & Applications. 31(3) (2022) pp. 188-196. [Google Scholar]
- Uwb: Theory and Applications, John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, 2004-10-15. [Google Scholar]
- Du Xin, Zhu Wenliang, Wen Xiqin, Zhou Yunpeng, Wang Suhong. UWB indoor positioning technology. Digital Technology & Application, 39(12) (2021) pp. 23-25. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Luchuan, Tang Lei. Analyses the application of the UWB positioning technology. Science and technology innovation and applications, (19) (2015) p. 285. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Huiru. Underground garage intelligent navigation system based on UWB design. Journal of henan science and technology, 9(02) (2022) pp. 6-9. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yawei. Error Analysis of ultra-wideband ranging based on TOA Mode. Acta physica sinica, 54(1) (2018), pp. 393-397. [Google Scholar]
- Sui Xin, Yang Guangsong, Hao Yushi, Wang Changqiang, Xu Aigong. Downhole dynamic positioning method based on ultra-wideband time difference ranging, 4(3), 2016, p. 6. [Google Scholar]
- He Chengwen, Yuan Yunbin, Tan Bingfeng. A generation least squares algorithm based on UWB TDOA positioning mode. Journal of Geodesy and Geodynamics, 41(8) (2021) pp. 806-809. DOI:10.14075/j.jgg.2021.08.007. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jing. Based on UWB signal of a single base station location algorithm and AOA location research. Qingdao: China ocean university, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.